Pro Tools 12.7 has landed!
- Get 2 GB of fresh loops from leading producers
- Find loops, samples, and sound effects fast
- Try out and share new ideas without the file fuss
Access Pro Tools in more ways than ever
You now have more choice in how you acquire and use Pro Tools. Get the performance and sound quality you need with a Pro Tools hardware/software system. Purchase and own Pro Tools software standalone for creative mobility. Get the lowest cost of entry with a subscription. Or get started with Pro Tools | First, a free version of Pro Tools. It’s the only professional audio workstation that’s available how you need it, the way you want it.
Experience great power
You've got a ton of ideas. What you need is a workstation that can keep up with your creativity. Now that Pro Tools includes VCA Masters, Disk Cache, extended metering, and other advanced features, you can mix smarter and faster than ever.
See what more you can achieve with the advanced toolset.
New Features and Improvements
Pro Tools® and Pro Tools HD software version
12.7 provides the following new features and enhancements
for qualified versions of Mac OS X
• Support for Pro Tools | MTRX audio interface
• Project Revision History for managing different
versions of projects
• Use Soundbase in Workspace browsers to find
audio files using tags
• Use Favorites and Ratings in Workspace browsers
to quickly filter your search results for files
marked as favorites or with certain ratings
• Change Fade shapes in the Edit window with
• Clip Effects Quick Presets option for Save Copy
In and Export Selected Tracks as Session dialogs
• Spot audio to the Edit location from Workspace
- Owners of Pro Tools 12 on a current Upgrade Plan can download the 12.7 installer from their Avid account or from the Apps tab in Avid Application Manager
- Review the Read Me and other docs before installing or updating Pro Tools for known issues that could impact your workflow
- Upgrades from earlier versions of Pro Tools can be purchased from the Avid Store or Avid Reseller
- Avid Accounts will have the current version for eligible products
- Sign In to my.avid.com.
- Click My Products and Subscriptions.
- Click a Pro Tools 12 product in your list.
- Click Show to see the available files.
- Click a file name to download the file.