Shure VP83F LensHopper Condensor Microphone
We came across this Shure microphone and thought we should share such a great piece of equipment. The Shure VP83F LensHopper Condensor Microphone comes with a built in clean pre and SD card slot that makes for clean audio and convenience. The results as stated by Unbox Therapy are highly impressive.
The Shure VP83F LensHopper is a compact, rugged shotgun microphone with detailed, high-definition audio and integrated digital flash recording/playback capabilities for use with DSLR cameras and camcorders. Integrated flash recording/playback (MicroSDHC) enables WAV file capture at 24-bit/48kHz sampling rate, while the intuitive menu and one-button recording make it fast and easy to use in almost any environment. Developed with a highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern, the VP83F provides superior off-axis rejection and delivers natural audio reproduction. An integrated, custom-designed Lyre shock mount (exclusively developed with Rycote) provides robust isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
- Detailed high-definition audio with full low-end response
- Supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio
- Integrated digital flash recording (MicroSDHC, up to 32 GB)
- Uncompressed WAV file capture at 24-bit/48 kHz sampling rate
- Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring
- Fully adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1 dB incremenets)
- Intuitive menu and controls
- Integrated Lyre shock mounting system
- 10 hours of battery life (while in record mode) from 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Standard size shoe mount with 1/4” threaded base
- Durable all-metal construction with superior RF immunity
Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time. High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction. Highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source. Superior RF immunity to protect against unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices. Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring. Easily accessible Micro SD card slot allows quick “pop-out” card access.
Durable and Lightweight
Integrated professional-quality Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise, through a customized, robust design exclusively developed with Rycote. Durable, all-metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards, in a lightweight package. Ten hours of battery life from 2 AA alkaline batteries (included). Includes detachable 3.5 mm gold-plated audio cable and foam windscreen. Rycote Windjammer accessory available separately. Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4” threaded base for both on camera use, or easy mounting on a stand.
Easy-to-read, back-lit LCD screen features complete activity monitoring from home screen including indicators for audio & battery metering, track information, headphone volume, mic gain, low-cut filter, and remaining recording time. Five-position joystick provides advanced user controls for headphone monitoring, low cut filter and mic gain adjustments, track management and playback support (play/pause/forward/rewind). One-touch record button facilitates fast audio capture. Fully-adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1dB increments) for fine-tuning audio.
The VP83F Includes:
- 2 AA alkaline batteries for 10 hours of battery life in Record mode
- Detachable 3.5 mm gold-plated audio connector output cable
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4" threaded base for on-camera use or easy mounting on a stand
- Foam windscreen (Windjammer available separately)
You can pick one up on Amazing by clicking here!