Pro Tools 11.3 Download
Pro Tools 11.3 Download Link and List of Issues Resolved
Issues Resolved in Pro Tools | Software 11.3
Pro Tools reports an "Automation Too Dense (AAE –9155) error when soloing/unsoloing. (PTSW-196601) Importing MXF files from Pro Tools into Media Composer can result in incorrect files being linked due to matching sourceID (PTSW-194005).
Pro Tools reports an AAE-9173 error during real-time bounce to disk. (PTSW-195074/PTSW-197275) The timing of automation may be off when there is delay induced by plug-ins further down in the signal chain (PTSW-196906).
When loaded as a session, certain AAF Files exported from MC 7.0.4 and 8.3 may cause Pro Tools to quit unexpectedly (MCDEV-2132).
Pro Tools links to incorrect files when working with chunked MXF video. (UME-1104) Some types of ProRes 422 files show black rather than the expected video when played back in Pro Tools 11.1.3 and higher (UME-1101).
Certain Apple Pro Res files do not display correctly in Pro Tools (they appear as blank video) even though the files open without presenting an error (PTSW-196429).
Pro Tools with Avid Interplay presents and offline media error when using the Send to Playback command even though all media is online (PTSW-195195).
Pro Tools 11.3 Information & Downloads
Download instructions can be found at the bottom of this page, but please read the following info before downloading...
System Requirements and Compatibility with Pro Tools 11 Software (details)
- Pro Tools 11.3 supports Mac OS X 10.10 & 10.10.1 (Yosemite), 10.9.5 (Mavericks) and 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)
- Pro Tools 11.3 supports Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows 7 SP1
- Avid Artist, S3, and MCPro Users: EuControl and Workstation are not officially qualified with Yosemite at this time. Upgrading to Yosemite is not recommended yet for use with these products. If using Pro Tools 11.3 with these on Mountain Lion or Mavericks you should install EuControl 3.2 or higher (My Artist Login)
- S6 owners should update to version 1.3 to use Pro Tools 11.3 (Avid Account > My Products > S6 Software Update > Show)
The Read Me file documents important compatibility information, known issues, error messages, issues resolved, etc.
- Pro Tools 11.3 software requires a Pro Tools 11 iLok authorization (license) to run
- Pro Tools HD 11.3 software requires both Pro Tools 11 and Pro Tools HD 11 iLok authorizations (licenses) to run
- Review the licenses on your iLok at ilok.com or in iLok License Manager
- See the Support section of ilok.com for assistance with iLok License Manager, your iLok account, etc.
- Pro Tools 11.3 is a full installer
- Pro Tools HDX/HD Native users, be sure to install the 11.3 HD drivers. The HD drivers may be found in the Driver Installers folder included in the 11.3 download
- Non-HD users, please install the latest compatible drivers for your Avid hardware.
- Pro Tools 11.3 uses a single installer for both Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD. The installation is the same for both, only the iLok authorization is different
- See the Pro Tools Software Installation Guide for complete instructions
- The Pro Tools application is not automatically added to the Dock on Mac OS X, but can be manually added by dragging the application icon to the Dock
- Pro Tools 11.x co-install with Pro Tools 10.x is only supported using Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion (details)
- Pro Tools 11.x co-install with Media Composer (details)
- Co-install of Pro Tools 11.x and Media Composer on Windows does not allow Media Composer to be a Video Satellite (details)
- Co-installing Pro Tools 11 with Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher? Do NOT update to HD 11 Drivers if using HD Accel TDM hardware.
HDX Firmware Update
- Pro Tools 11.2.2 and higher requires a firmware update for HDX cards
- Firmware update takes place during Pro Tools launch
- The firmware update was tested for backwards compatibility with Pro Tools 10.3.6 and later
- Pro Tools 11.1.x Satellite Link and Video Satellite compatibility updates (details)
- Owners of ReVibe, Space and X-Form should update to the 11.2.2 versions of these plug-ins (available from the individual plug-in pages or your Avid account)
- Review the Read Me file and Late Breaking Technical Issues before installing or updating Pro Tools for known issues that could impact your workflow.
- Upgrades available from earlier versions of Pro Tools can be purchased from the Avid Store or Avid Reseller
- Registered owners of Pro Tools 11 can download Installers from their Avid Account: