Pro Tools 10.3.7 Download
Avid have released a Pro Tools 10.3.7 download. See details below:
For Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HD 10Version 10.3.7 is officially qualified and recommended for:
- Pro Tools|HDX systems on Mac OS X 10.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4, or Windows 7 SP1 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt systems on Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 (details)
- Pro Tools|HD Accel systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 or Windows 7 SP1
- Pro Tools systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7-10.7.5, 10.8, 10.8.2 to 10.8.4 or Windows 7 SP1*For Mac Pro computer support with Mountain Lion a Nehalem (4,1) or later is required. Click here for a full list of Qualified Apple computers with Pro Tools. Click here for more info on Mountain Lion OS compatibility.
Pro Tools 10.3.7 Read Me & Additional NotesThe Read Me file documents issues fixed in this release as well as important compatibility information, known issues, error messages, etc.
Upgrading a Pro Tools system to Mac OS X 10.8
- If upgrading an existing Pro Tools system to Mac OS X 10.8, please see this article for important information
Pro Tools HDX
- Support for the Magma ExpressBox 7 (EB7) and ExpressBox 3T (EB3T) was added in Pro Tools HD 10.3.3. See HDX System Requirements for more information.
Pro Tools HD Native ThunderboltSupport for HD Native Thunderbolt was added in Pro Tools HD 10.3. See the following links for more information:
Pro Tools HD Native PCIe
- For issues updating the HD Native PCIe card firmware see this article
- See the HD Native PCIe System Requirements page for more information
Pro Tools non-HD systems
- Click here for System Requirements
- Pro Tools 10.x software requires a Pro Tools 10 iLok authorization (license) to run.
- Pro Tools HD 10.x software requires both Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HD 10 iLok authorizations (licenses) to run.
- Upgrades from v9 or earlier can be found here.
- Review the licenses on your iLok at www.ilok.com or in iLok License Manager.
- See the Support section of iLok.com for assistance with iLok License Manager, your iLok account, etc.
- Pro Tools 10.3.7 is a full installer
- Avid recommends uninstalling your current version of Pro Tools prior to installing 10.3.7
- Reinstall the Drivers for your interface after a Clean Uninstall
- Pro Tools 10.x uses a single installer for both Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD. The installation is the same for both, only the iLok authorization is different
- See the Pro Tools 10.3 Software Installation Guide for complete instructions
- The Pro Tools application is not automatically added to the Dock on Mac OS X, but can be manually added by dragging the application icon to the Dock.
- Satellite Link is now supported with Pro Tools 10.3.7 and Pro Tools 11.x. (details)
- Pro Tools 10.3.7 and Mac OS X 10.8.4 are supported for co-install with Pro Tools 11.x (details)
- Mac OS X: Pro Tools 10.3.7 is qualified with Mac OS X 10.8.4. For co-install with Pro Tool 11.x, use either Mac OS X 10.8.3 or 10.8.4.
- HD Systems: When co-installing Pro Tools 10.3.7 and Pro Tools 11.x, the Pro Tools 11 HD Driver must be installed for proper support.
Late Breaking Technical Issues
- VocAlign AudioSuite version 3.0.8 crashes with Pro Tools 10.3.7. Use Pro Tools 10.3.6 until this is resolved if you need to use the VocAlign plug-in
- Troubleshooting steps for DAE error -9171/9172 - Mac OS X 10.8.4 and Pro Tools 10.3.7 improve performance
- Known issues with Pro Tools 10.3.7 in a Satellite Link configuration
- Errors when Extracting The Installer Archive on Windows
- Mac installer is a generic file instead of a Disk Image
- Sound Designer II support
- Review the Read Me file before updating to 10.3.7 for known issues that could impact your workflow.
- The Avid Virtual Instruments installer was updated to 10.3 on Mac to add support for Gatekeeper, whereas this installer remains at 10.0 for Windows. If needed, these files can be found in your Avid Account or through the Pro Tools 10.3 Downloads page.