Pro Tools 12.5.2 Info and Download
12.5.2 Release Notes
June 29, 2016
Pro Tools 12.5.2 is a support release for the Pro Tools | S6 Master Post Module, which brings advanced track and stem arming workflows to the S6 control surface. Learn more about Pro Tools | S6.
Pro Tools | S6 Master Post Module support
Enhanced EUCON support for track arming and punching in Pro Tools. Read more about the Master Post Module at the Build Your Own S6 page.
· Fixed an issue affecting HDX systems that would intermittently cause audio to play and record with a robotic or ring modulated distortion
· Shuffling DSP no longer fails to restore audio when signal from a bus or output is lost - to shuffle DSP hold Shift+Option+Command on Mac or Shift+Ctrl+Alt on Windows and click on a DSP plasma meter in the System Usage window
· MIDI and Instrument tracks no longer fail to arm when included in a do to all or do to selected command using the “option” modifier
· Fixed a case where punching in and out and then banking an S6 control surface would crash Pro Tools
· Fixed a case where Pro Tools could crash after switching focus to another EUCON-ized application